This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7832 / 51°46'59"N
Longitude: 0.1329 / 0°7'58"E
OS Eastings: 547220
OS Northings: 211549
OS Grid: TL472115
Mapcode National: GBR LDJ.4DY
Mapcode Global: VHHM7.8F2T
Entry Name: 2, High Street
Listing Date: 5 July 1950
Last Amended: 19 June 1981
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1169289
English Heritage Legacy ID: 119474
Location: Harlow, Essex, CM17
Electoral Ward/Division: Old Harlow
Built-Up Area: Harlow
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: Harlow St Mary and St Hugh with St John the Baptist
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
5216 HIGH STREET
(formerly listed as
National Provincial Bank)
TL 4711 NW 5/15 5.7.50
Early C18 facade to older range. Timber framed and plastered, parapetted.
Ridge, hips and peg tiles roof. Two plain chimney stacks along the ridge.
A range of 9 hornless small paned sashes on first storey, all in exposed
boxes. Door central to ground-storey in case with open pediment having
classical relief on the tympanum. Rectangular and geometrical fanlight
door leaf with 4 fielded over 2 flush panels. Three pairs of matching
sashes on west and two C19 shop fronts on east.
Listing NGR: TL4722011549
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings