This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.052 / 52°3'7"N
Longitude: -1.7777 / 1°46'39"W
OS Eastings: 415337
OS Northings: 239314
OS Grid: SP153393
Mapcode National: GBR 4NG.7CN
Mapcode Global: VHB13.4PJ9
Entry Name: Former Church Rooms
Listing Date: 8 June 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1171906
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126121
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 CHURCH STREET
Former church rooms
SP 1539 SW 9/72
1837, built as school for small boys. Coursed and squared rubble with Cotswold
stone roof and coped verges on footstones. Four 3-light mullion windows with linked
drips. Extended by one lower bay to east, which has entrance in return to south.
Listing NGR: SP1534739309
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings