This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.052 / 52°3'7"N
Longitude: -1.7784 / 1°46'42"W
OS Eastings: 415292
OS Northings: 239313
OS Grid: SP152393
Mapcode National: GBR 4NG.778
Mapcode Global: VHB13.4P59
Entry Name: Haydon
Listing Date: 8 June 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1171922
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126125
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 CHURCH STREET
SP 1539 SW 9/76
Refronted after mid C19 fire. Two storeys, red brick with slate roof. Slightly
angled front on corner. Three windows on first floor, glazing bar sashes with
stone lintels. Two angled bays on ground floor with glazing bars. Seven-panel
door with overlight and bracketted hood. Rear stone built, originally 3 storeys,
U-plan incorporating an early C19 dairy.
Listing NGR: SP1529739313
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings