This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.6553 / 52°39'19"N
Longitude: -2.3849 / 2°23'5"W
OS Eastings: 374059
OS Northings: 306470
OS Grid: SJ740064
Mapcode National: GBR 06Z.HW1
Mapcode Global: WH9DB.BJK6
Entry Name: Former Coach House and Stable Block, Approximately 25 Metres to North of Number 2, Manor Cottages
Listing Date: 29 August 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1176174
English Heritage Legacy ID: 255230
Location: Shifnal, Shropshire, TF11
Civil Parish: Shifnal
Traditional County: Shropshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Shropshire
Church of England Parish: Shifnal St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
SJ 70 NW SHIFNAL C.P. B4379
5/10 Former Coach House and
- Stable Block, approximately
25 metres to North of No.
2, Manor Cottages.
Coach House and stable block. Circa 1800. Red brick with hipped old tile
roof. 2 storeys. 6 bay blind arcaded front with impost band and smaller
recessed arches in tympana. Paired diagonally boarded doors in 2 right
hand bays, segmental headed 2 leaf boarded doors in third bay from right,
3-light segmental headed window in fourth bay from right, and 2 pairs of
C20 boarded garage doors in 2 left-hand bays. Loft window and ground floor
glazing bar sash in left-hand end. Former coach house and stable block of
Manor House (qv).
Listing NGR: SJ7405906470
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings