This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.684 / 52°41'2"N
Longitude: -2.6678 / 2°40'3"W
OS Eastings: 354955
OS Northings: 309802
OS Grid: SJ549098
Mapcode National: GBR BM.3ZX8
Mapcode Global: WH8BV.ZSTQ
Entry Name: Ha-Ha Approximately 60 Metres to South East of Attingham Park
Listing Date: 17 February 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1176834
English Heritage Legacy ID: 259256
Location: Atcham, Shropshire, SY4
Civil Parish: Atcham
Traditional County: Shropshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Shropshire
Church of England Parish: Atcham St Eata
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
SJ 50 NW and
SJ 50 NE ATCHAM C.P. ATTINGHAM PARK
5/30 and 6/30 Ha-ha approximately
60 metres to south-
east of Attingham Park
Ha-ha. Circa 1798. Red brick (Flemish garden wall bond) with red sandstone
coping. Approximately 200 metres long, curving round towards the north-west.
Approximately one metre high. The ha-ha was probably part of the estate
improvements begun at Attingham Park circa 1798 by Humphry Repton.
Listing NGR: SJ5495509802
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings