This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.849 / 50°50'56"N
Longitude: -1.7873 / 1°47'14"W
OS Eastings: 415073
OS Northings: 105522
OS Grid: SU150055
Mapcode National: GBR 53Y.QY4
Mapcode Global: FRA 764V.HKC
Entry Name: The Red House
Listing Date: 12 March 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1178494
English Heritage Legacy ID: 143746
Location: Ringwood, New Forest, Hampshire, BH24
District: New Forest
Civil Parish: Ringwood
Built-Up Area: Ringwood
Traditional County: Hampshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Hampshire
Church of England Parish: Ringwood St Peter and St Paul
Church of England Diocese: Winchester
SU 1405 RINGWOOD SOUTHAMPTON ROAD
15/53 Nos 67, 67A & 67B
(The Red House)
House now 3 dwellings. Mid C18, altered C19 and mid C20. Brick, rendered to sides
and rear, old plain tile roof. 2 storey, 3 bay, double pile with wing to rear.
Front has slightly projecting narrow centre bay and end pilasters. Central rubbed
round-headed arch containing boarded tympanum and small casement under, in place of
door. Above 12-pane sash under rubbed arch, upper panes having Gothic intersecting
glazing-bars. Four 20-pane similar sashes. End stacks to both piles.
Listing NGR: SU1507605521
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings