This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7486 / 51°44'55"N
Longitude: -1.0632 / 1°3'47"W
OS Eastings: 464765
OS Northings: 205962
OS Grid: SP647059
Mapcode National: GBR B0Q.80R
Mapcode Global: VHCXY.J98V
Entry Name: Manor Farmhouse
Listing Date: 21 May 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1182052
English Heritage Legacy ID: 246937
Location: Tiddington-with-Albury, South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, OX9
District: South Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Tiddington-with-Albury
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Ickford
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
TIDDINGTON-WITH-ALBURY ICKFORD ROAD
SP60NW (West side)
2/170 Manor Farmhouse
Farmhouse. Probably early C17 altered in C18. Coursed squared limestone rubble
with brick dressings; old plain-tile roof and brick stacks. T-plan, extended. 2
storeys. 3-unit front range has door to right of centre under C20 tiled canopy
between C19 double sash windows. At first floor are two C18 three-light
casements with brick segmental arches. The bay to left has only a blocked
doorway. The upper part of the wall with its brick dentil eaves course is C18
and an earlier (but not the original) gable is visible in the right gable wall.
Ridge stack to left of centre. Left gable wall rebuilt in brick. Rear wing was
also raised, and is flanked by single-storey ranges and outshuts, most probably
C18 but one former dairy range has "TP/1805" on datestone. Interior: Largely C18
and later but retains two open fireplaces, one, in front range, with wide
Tudor-arched bressumer with sunk spandrels. Some C17 panelled doors.
Listing NGR: SP6476505962
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings