This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1905 / 51°11'25"N
Longitude: -1.7609 / 1°45'39"W
OS Eastings: 416803
OS Northings: 143499
OS Grid: SU168434
Mapcode National: GBR 4ZX.CM7
Mapcode Global: VHB5C.FBFQ
Entry Name: 41 and 43, High Street
Listing Date: 10 October 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1182798
English Heritage Legacy ID: 321403
Location: Bulford, Wiltshire, SP4
Civil Parish: Bulford
Built-Up Area: Bulford Camp
Traditional County: Wiltshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Wiltshire
Church of England Parish: Bulford St Leonard
Church of England Diocese: Salisbury
BULFORD HIGH STREET
SU 14 SE
6/92 Nos 41 and 43
Farmhouse, now two dwellings. 1769, for John Gast. Flint with
brick quoins and lacings, tiled roof. Two storeys, 3 bays, with
rear wing on left of single storey and attic. Two doors, each with
bracketed corrugated iron canopy. Three-light windows to ground
floor with segmental half-brick arches, casement windows to first
floor. Cogged brick eaves. Roof half hipped, and gable stacks.
Datestone with name set into left gable, and right gable has other
family stones reading SG/DAGLED/1789; IG 1769/DT/AG; AG 176(?);
MB(?) 1769; illegible; and GD 1762.
Listing NGR: SU1680343499
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings