This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.28 / 52°16'47"N
Longitude: -1.5874 / 1°35'14"W
OS Eastings: 428243
OS Northings: 264727
OS Grid: SP282647
Mapcode National: GBR 5MB.1GF
Mapcode Global: VHBXH.FYNK
Entry Name: Portion of Boundary Wall to Warwick Castle Abutting West Part of Castle Lane
Listing Date: 10 January 1953
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1183977
English Heritage Legacy ID: 307363
Location: Warwick, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
Civil Parish: Warwick
Built-Up Area: Warwick
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Warwick St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Coventry
1781 Portion of Boundary
Wall to Warwick
Castle abutting west
part of Castle Lane
SP 2864 NW 1/306 10.1.53.
1789 by William Eborall. Ashlar. Part.of the improvements to the grounds
of Warwick Castle commissioned by George Greville, 2nd Earl. Sandstone,
Warwick Castle, with its Boundary Walls, Stables, Conservatory, Mill
and Lodge form a group.
Listing NGR: SP2824364727
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings