This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.2828 / 52°16'58"N
Longitude: -1.5869 / 1°35'12"W
OS Eastings: 428275
OS Northings: 265042
OS Grid: SP282650
Mapcode National: GBR 5M4.TWK
Mapcode Global: VHBXH.FWXC
Entry Name: Stone Wall to the Deanery Garden
Listing Date: 19 March 1973
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1184157
English Heritage Legacy ID: 307403
Location: Warwick, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
Civil Parish: Warwick
Built-Up Area: Warwick
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Warwick St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Coventry
1781 THE BUTTS
(South West Side)
Stone Wall to the
SP 2865 SW 3/256
The Deanery Garden is the original site of the King's Grammar School.
The garden walls adjoining and to left hand side of the Deanery are of
mediaeval masonry with one weathered buttress and Gothic arched doorway.
County Library Headquarters, Nos 2 to 14 (even), The Old Deanery and
The Glebe House, and the Stone Wall to the Deanery Garden, all form a group.
Listing NGR: SP2827565042
Other nearby listed buildings