This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.3463 / 51°20'46"N
Longitude: -2.2522 / 2°15'8"W
OS Eastings: 382528
OS Northings: 160837
OS Grid: ST825608
Mapcode National: GBR 1SC.FDW
Mapcode Global: VH96V.XF67
Entry Name: 48, St Margaret's Street
Listing Date: 18 April 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1184489
English Heritage Legacy ID: 312699
Location: Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, BA15
Civil Parish: Bradford-on-Avon
Built-Up Area: Bradford on Avon
Traditional County: Wiltshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Wiltshire
Church of England Parish: Bradford-on-Avon Holy Trinity
Church of England Diocese: Salisbury
1. ST MARGARET'S STREET
5411 (West Side)
ST 8260 2/6 18.4.52.
C18. Rubble with ashlar quoins and window dressings. Modern pantile
roof with 2 cambered-headed dormers. 2 storeys, 3 windows, wooden casements.
Central square-headed doorway with bolection moulding surround (restored).
Plain cornice and parapet.
The Three Horseshoes and Nos 1 to 4 (consec) Frome Road form a group with
the Liberal Club, The Baptist Chapel, the Congregational Church and Hall
and Nos 6 to 16 (consec) 19 to 22 (consec), 36, 42 to 49 (consec) and Westbury
House, St Margarets Street and No 1 St Margarets Hill.
Listing NGR: ST8252860837
Other nearby listed buildings