This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1078 / 52°6'27"N
Longitude: -1.5382 / 1°32'17"W
OS Eastings: 431725
OS Northings: 245594
OS Grid: SP317455
Mapcode National: GBR 6QN.V80
Mapcode Global: VHBYH.9950
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 23 February 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1185872
English Heritage Legacy ID: 307275
Location: Oxhill, Stratford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, CV35
Civil Parish: Oxhill
Built-Up Area: Oxhill
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Oxhill St Lawrence
Church of England Diocese: Coventry
15/37 The Old Rectory
House. Late C18 with C17 origins. Ironstone ashlar and squared, coursed rubble.
Storey band and coped gables to right. Moulded eaves cornice. Slate roof with
brick ridge and end stacks. 2 storeys. 4-window range. 4-unit plan. To centre
left a 6-panelled door with overlight and moulded wood surround. To ground floor
left a 4-light wood mullioned window with ovolo moulding and chamfered wood
lintel now faced in concrete. 2-light casements to ground floor right with
lintels and keyblocks. Further 2-light casements to first floor openings. In.C19
gable end to right 3-light casements with segmental lintels. Interior: chamfered
beam with ogee stop in first floor of range to left of door. C18 roof trusses,
the purlins chamfered, with run out stops.
Listing NGR: SP3172545593
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings