This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.1681 / 50°10'5"N
Longitude: -5.1029 / 5°6'10"W
OS Eastings: 178508
OS Northings: 34397
OS Grid: SW785343
Mapcode National: GBR ZC.GDQQ
Mapcode Global: FRA 086K.V3P
Entry Name: Celtic Cross Adjacent to the Town Hall
Listing Date: 22 September 1971
Last Amended: 18 July 1994
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1187644
English Heritage Legacy ID: 365796
Location: Penryn, Cornwall, TR10
Civil Parish: Penryn
Built-Up Area: Penryn
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: St Gluvias
Church of England Diocese: Truro
SW7834SE MARKET STREET
580-1/6/118 Celtic Cross adjacent to the Town
(Formerly Listed as:
Celtic Cross at the Market Hall)
Preaching cross. Possibly pre-Conquest granite wheel-head
cross with flared cross in relief to one side on late C19
tapered granite rock-faced base.
Listing NGR: SW7850834397
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings