This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1879 / 51°11'16"N
Longitude: -0.664 / 0°39'50"W
OS Eastings: 493461
OS Northings: 144036
OS Grid: SU934440
Mapcode National: GBR FD0.DXX
Mapcode Global: VHFVS.FDTP
Entry Name: Wall to South of Church of St Nicholas
Listing Date: 2 January 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1188879
English Heritage Legacy ID: 291583
Location: Peper Harow, Waverley, Surrey, GU8
Civil Parish: Peper Harow
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Shackleford and Peper Harow
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
SU 94SW PEPER HAROW C.P. PEPER HAROW PARK
5/74 Wall to South of
Church of St Nicholas
Churchyard wall and gate. 1847 by Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin. Red and blue brick wall with sandstone return wall containing gate in Neo-Norman style. Approx. 12 feet high with quoins to sandstone section, and ashlar coping above. Round arched door under drip mould with 3-step order to door. One order with chevron band on jamb shafts with scalloped capitals, inner order of chevrons. Included for Group Value.
Listing NGR: SU9346144036
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings