This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1804 / 51°10'49"N
Longitude: -0.6075 / 0°36'26"W
OS Eastings: 497430
OS Northings: 143268
OS Grid: SU974432
Mapcode National: GBR FD2.WS3
Mapcode Global: VHFVT.FL6H
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk at Junction with Crownpits Lane, Opposite the Institute
Listing Date: 16 December 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1189603
English Heritage Legacy ID: 291361
Location: Godalming, Waverley, Surrey, GU7
Civil Parish: Godalming
Built-Up Area: Godalming
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Busbridge
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 01/07/2014
K6 Telephone Kiosk opposite the Institute
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by one
of various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
George VI crowns to top panel and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SU9743043268
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings