This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1677 / 52°10'3"N
Longitude: -1.1103 / 1°6'37"W
OS Eastings: 460948
OS Northings: 252532
OS Grid: SP609525
Mapcode National: GBR 9VM.23N
Mapcode Global: VHCVS.PSW3
Entry Name: Former Stable at Manor Farmhouse
Listing Date: 1 December 1951
Last Amended: 14 December 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1189796
English Heritage Legacy ID: 235115
Location: Maidford, South Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, NN12
District: South Northamptonshire
Civil Parish: Maidford
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
Church of England Parish: Maidford St Peter and St Paul
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
SP65SW (North side)
2/96 Former stable at Manor
(Formerly listed as The Old
Manor House with Stable
Outbuilding, formerly stabling. C16/early C17. Coursed squared ironstone, C20
plain-tile roof. 2-storey, 6-window range. Large doorway to right of centre with
moulded Tudor-arched head and hood mould. 5 other later plank and stable doors
with wood lintels. 2-light ovolo-moulded stone mullion window to right of far
left door, with hood mould. Three similar windows to first floor left of centre,
partly blocked with red brick leaving holes for access to pigeon loft. Small
rectangular blocked window above door with double-chamfered stone surround.
Other later openings with wood lintels. Chamfered plinth and stone-coped gables
with kneelers. A moulded Tudor-arched door faces church to rear.
Listing NGR: SP6094852532
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings