This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.9655 / 52°57'55"N
Longitude: -2.2298 / 2°13'47"W
OS Eastings: 384659
OS Northings: 340927
OS Grid: SJ846409
Mapcode National: GBR 14V.12N
Mapcode Global: WHBCZ.QQCG
Entry Name: The Mews
Listing Date: 10 January 1953
Last Amended: 25 April 1980
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1190177
English Heritage Legacy ID: 272353
Location: Swynnerton, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST4
Civil Parish: Swynnerton
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Trentham St Mary and All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
(formerly listed as
Tithe Barn at
SJ 84 SE 2/28 10.1.53. Hanchurch Manor)
Early C17. Former 2-storeyed barn converted to a dwelling with garages below.
Ground storey of painted brick with timber frame and painted brick to upper storey;
4 renewed casement windows breaking above (thatched) eaves. Thatched roof surmounted
on right-hand gable end by good iron wind vane with gilded cockerel.
Listing NGR: SJ8465940927
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings