This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.9177 / 52°55'3"N
Longitude: -2.2194 / 2°13'9"W
OS Eastings: 385342
OS Northings: 335611
OS Grid: SJ853356
Mapcode National: GBR 15F.3P7
Mapcode Global: WHBD5.WX9L
Entry Name: Queenswood
Listing Date: 24 January 1967
Last Amended: 25 April 1980
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1190329
English Heritage Legacy ID: 272382
Location: Swynnerton, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST15
Civil Parish: Swynnerton
Built-Up Area: Swynnerton
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Swynnerton and Cotes Heath
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
(formerly listed as
SJ 83 NE 5/20 24.1.67. The Rectory)
1760. The former rectory. Architect: Charles Cope Trubshaw. Red brick with stone
plinth; 2 storeys plus attic; 2 parallel ranges; flat string-course. Front has 5
sash windows (casements elsewhere) and doorway in moulded stuccoed dog-eared architrave
with pediment and part-glazed door; wood modillion eaves cornice; tiles.
Listing NGR: SJ8534135614
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings