This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5244 / 51°31'27"N
Longitude: 0.0283 / 0°1'42"E
OS Eastings: 540811
OS Northings: 182561
OS Grid: TQ408825
Mapcode National: GBR LS.RTM
Mapcode Global: VHHNB.FYV8
Entry Name: Buildings Ancillary to Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 25 October 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1191153
English Heritage Legacy ID: 204966
Location: Newham, London, E13
Electoral Ward/Division: Plaistow South
Built-Up Area: Newham
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Plaistow and North Canning TownThe Divine Compassion
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
TQ 48SW ST ANDREW'S ROAD
4/17 PLAISTOW E13
- Buildings ancillary
to Church of St Andrew
Ancillary buildings, probably c.1870-80. Squared, coursed ragstone with ashlar
dressings. Slated roofs. Geometrical Gothic. Tall transverse gabled block to left.
2 storeys. Single storey wing to right, with prominent chimney breast and square
headed windows under eaves. Church to left, adjoining. Listed for group value with
Listing NGR: TQ4081182561
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings