This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.8359 / 50°50'9"N
Longitude: -0.7812 / 0°46'52"W
OS Eastings: 485917
OS Northings: 104745
OS Grid: SU859047
Mapcode National: GBR DGS.F9H
Mapcode Global: FRA 967W.RF5
Entry Name: The Treasury
Listing Date: 8 October 1971
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1191642
English Heritage Legacy ID: 299816
Location: Chichester, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: Chichester
Built-Up Area: Chichester
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Chichester Cathedral
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
972 CANON LANE
SU 8504 NE 3/267C
The foundation stone was laid in 1834 by the Reverend H M Wagner, Vicar of
Brighton. The design of the building is similar to Wagner's contemporary
Vicarage at Brighton. Tudor Gothic. 2 storeys. 3 windows. Faced with flints
with stone dressings and long and short quotas. Slate roof. 2 gables. Round
window with ornamental glazing between. Casement windows. 2 oriel windows
on 1st floor.
Listing NGR: SU8591804746
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings