This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.5044 / 51°30'15"N
Longitude: -0.4717 / 0°28'18"W
OS Eastings: 506171
OS Northings: 179491
OS Grid: TQ061794
Mapcode National: GBR 16.ZQS
Mapcode Global: VHFTB.SG02
Entry Name: The Old Gatehouse
Listing Date: 1 March 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1193001
English Heritage Legacy ID: 202727
Location: Hillingdon, London, UB7
Electoral Ward/Division: West Drayton
Built-Up Area: Hillingdon
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St Martin West Drayton
Church of England Diocese: London
5018 CHURCH ROAD
The Old Gatehouse
TQ 0679 30/79 1.3.50.
Early C16 gatehouse to the former Manor House of the Paget family, demolished
in 1750. Red brick. 2 storeys. 4-centred archway with moulded jambs, label,
and 2 fold doors containing right hand wicket. 2 semi-octagonal battlemented
bays each with 3 C19 casements. Modern crenellated parapet and chimneystacks.
St Martin's Church and the Churchyard walls, the Gatehouse and wall to the north,
and the wall running to Gatehouse Nurseries form a group.
Listing NGR: TQ0617179491
Other nearby listed buildings