This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.4236 / 51°25'25"N
Longitude: -0.2281 / 0°13'41"W
OS Eastings: 523293
OS Northings: 170891
OS Grid: TQ232708
Mapcode National: GBR BM.15T
Mapcode Global: VHGRB.0H80
Entry Name: Converted Stable Block Adjoining North End of West Side House
Listing Date: 2 September 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1193983
English Heritage Legacy ID: 205192
Location: Merton, London, SW19
Electoral Ward/Division: Village
Built-Up Area: Merton
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: West Wimbledon Christ Church
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON WEST SIDE COMMON, SW19
7/169 Nos 7 and 7A
north end of
West Side House)
Former stable block to West Side House (qv) now flats. Circa 1760, altered.
Plum brick, some red dressings. Steeply pitched pantiled roof. Single storey
plus dormers. 12 bays, altered to northern end. Segmental headed flush framed
windows, sashes, glazing bars. Four carriageways, one blocked. Square headed
dormers mainly to north end. Entrance to third bay from south. Brick modillion
cornice. 2 linked pairs of chimneys to south end.
Listing NGR: TQ2329370891
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings