History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Family Tomb of Thomas Blackwell, Adjacent to South East Corner of Church of All Saints

A Grade II Listed Building in Harrow Weald, London

Approximate Location Map
Large Map »
Street View
Contributor Photos »

Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.

Coordinates

Latitude: 51.6124 / 51°36'44"N

Longitude: -0.3355 / 0°20'7"W

OS Eastings: 515350

OS Northings: 191711

OS Grid: TQ153917

Mapcode National: GBR 61.42K

Mapcode Global: VHGQ9.4QHS

Entry Name: Family Tomb of Thomas Blackwell, Adjacent to South East Corner of Church of All Saints

Listing Date: 25 May 1983

Last Amended: 27 January 1984

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1194325

English Heritage Legacy ID: 202186

Location: Harrow, London, HA3

County: London

District: Harrow

Electoral Ward/Division: Harrow Weald

Built-Up Area: Harrow

Traditional County: Middlesex

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London

Church of England Parish: All Saints Harrow Weald

Church of England Diocese: London

Find accommodation in
Hatch End

Listing Text

In the entry for
UXBRIDGE ROAD
Harrow Weald
2/160
Family tomb of
Charles Robert Blackwell,
adjacent to south-east
corner of Church of All
Saints

The address shall be amended to read:
UXBRIDGE ROAD
Harrow Weald

Family tomb of Thomas
Blackwell, adjacent to
south-east corner of
Church of All Saints

Part 2 of the entry should be amended to read:

"Circa 1871. Large stone altar tomb with pink granite cover and 4 squat pink granite
columns either side under large spread capitals. Low plinth. Thomas Blackwell was
partner of Cross and Blackwell".


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UXBRIDGE ROAD
1.
5016
Harrow Weald
Family tomb of
Charles Robert Blackwell,
adjacent to south-east corner of
Church of All Saints
TQ 19 SE 2/16C

II

2.
Circa 1871. Large stone alter tomb with pink granite cover and 4 squat Pink granite
columns either side under large spread capitals. Low plinth. C R Blackwell was
partner of Cross and Blackwell.


Listing NGR: TQ1535091711

This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.