This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5649 / 51°33'53"N
Longitude: -0.1155 / 0°6'55"W
OS Eastings: 530715
OS Northings: 186801
OS Grid: TQ307868
Mapcode National: GBR FP.5JX
Mapcode Global: VHGQL.YX9P
Entry Name: Church Hall, Church of St Mark with St Anne
Listing Date: 30 September 1994
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1195684
English Heritage Legacy ID: 369147
Location: Islington, London, N4
Electoral Ward/Division: Finsbury Park
Built-Up Area: Islington
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St Mark Tollington Park
Church of England Diocese: London
TQ3086NE MORAY ROAD
635-1/15/630 (West side)
Church hall, Church of St Mark with
Church hall. Presumably (1853-4) of a date with the Church of
St Mark with St Anne (q.v.), and by Alexander Dick Gough.
Kentish ragstone in random rubble with Bath stone dressings;
roof of slate. A single-storey gabled building attached to the
vestry of the church. Flat-arched entrance to right, slightly
projecting under hipped roof of stone, with lintel carried on
engaged columns with roll mouldings to the capitals and
lettered 'ST MARK'S CHURCH ROOM'; flat-arched three-light
window to left, and one higher up of three lights with stilted
trefoiled arches. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: TQ3071586801
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings