This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.4064 / 52°24'23"N
Longitude: 0.7524 / 0°45'8"E
OS Eastings: 587320
OS Northings: 282279
OS Grid: TL873822
Mapcode National: GBR RDF.51Q
Mapcode Global: VHKCD.0S32
Entry Name: Office Immediately South of Nunnery Barn
Listing Date: 26 February 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1195914
English Heritage Legacy ID: 384795
Location: Thetford, Breckland, Norfolk, IP24
Civil Parish: Thetford
Built-Up Area: Thetford
Traditional County: Suffolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
Church of England Parish: Thetford St Cuthbert
Church of England Diocese: Norwich
TL8782 NUNS BRIDGES ROAD, Nunnery Place
617-1/8/176 Office immediately south of Nunnery
Formerly known as: Garages immediately S of Nunnery Barn.
Chapter house to the Benedictine nunnery of St George. c1160,
suppressed 1540, various uses until converted to offices 1990
by Derek Rogers. Clunch, limestone and brick under pantiled
roof. One storey. West wall with embedded pointed transverse
arch of former quadripartite vault. Gabled roof. South flank
with windows of 1990.
Listing NGR: TL8732082279
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings