This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.744 / 53°44'38"N
Longitude: -0.3327 / 0°19'57"W
OS Eastings: 510055
OS Northings: 428802
OS Grid: TA100288
Mapcode National: GBR GPP.C8
Mapcode Global: WHGFR.V5R3
Entry Name: Two K6 Kiosks Flanking the Right Entrance at the Head Post Office
Listing Date: 21 January 1994
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1197732
English Heritage Legacy ID: 387666
Location: Kingston upon Hull, HU1
County: City of Kingston upon Hull
Electoral Ward/Division: Myton
Built-Up Area: Kingston upon Hull
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): East Riding of Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Hull (Lowgate) St Mary the Virgin
Church of England Diocese: York
KINGSTON UPON HULL
680-1/21/243 (West side)
Two K6 kiosks flanking the right
entrance at the Head Post Office
Two K6 telephone kiosks. 1935. Cast-iron. Designed by Sir
Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by various contractors. Square kiosk
with shallow domed roof and illuminated panels on each side.
Margin glazing to sides and door.
Listing NGR: TA1005528802
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings