This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.8511 / 51°51'3"N
Longitude: -1.4624 / 1°27'44"W
OS Eastings: 437127
OS Northings: 217080
OS Grid: SP371170
Mapcode National: GBR 6TV.WLS
Mapcode Global: VHBZP.LQRT
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk (Opposite Manor House)
Listing Date: 26 April 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1197973
English Heritage Legacy ID: 252464
Location: Fawler, West Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, OX7
District: West Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Fawler
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Finstock with Fawler
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
14/130 K6 Telephone Kiosk (opposite
26:4:88 Manor House)
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Sibert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Coas iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SP3712717079
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings