This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7548 / 51°45'17"N
Longitude: -1.2536 / 1°15'13"W
OS Eastings: 451615
OS Northings: 206494
OS Grid: SP516064
Mapcode National: GBR 8YY.V62
Mapcode Global: VHCXV.7534
Entry Name: Hertford College, North Extension on the North Side of New College Lane
Listing Date: 28 June 1972
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1199235
English Heritage Legacy ID: 244933
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1
Electoral Ward/Division: Holywell
Built-Up Area: Oxford
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Oxford St Mary the Virgin with St Cross with St Peter-in-the-East,
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
North Extension on the
North Side of New College Lane
SP 5106 NE 6/259A
SP 5106 SE 9/259A
Joined by a bridge over New College Lane. Built in 1903-31 to designs of
Sir Thomas Jackson in Bladon stone with Clipsham stone dressings. There
is a continuation to North which faces on to Holywell Street.
Listing NGR: SP5161906505
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings