This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7531 / 51°45'11"N
Longitude: -1.2554 / 1°15'19"W
OS Eastings: 451496
OS Northings: 206307
OS Grid: SP514063
Mapcode National: GBR 8Z4.1FD
Mapcode Global: VHCXV.665F
Entry Name: Lincoln College, New Wing to South East of Old Rectors Lodging
Listing Date: 12 January 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1199622
English Heritage Legacy ID: 244972
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1
District Council Ward: Carfax
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Oxford St Michael and St Martin and All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
New Wing to South East
of Old Rector's Lodging
SP 5106 SW 8/318F 12,1.54.
SP 5106 SE 9/318F
Built in 1884-5 to designs of Sir Thomas Jackson in Bladon and Clipsham stone.
Listing NGR: SP5149506309
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings