This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.9447 / 53°56'40"N
Longitude: -1.8894 / 1°53'21"W
OS Eastings: 407356
OS Northings: 449850
OS Grid: SE073498
Mapcode National: GBR HQ7T.RP
Mapcode Global: WHB7H.Y3GR
Entry Name: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36 and 38, Main Street
Listing Date: 25 January 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1199799
English Heritage Legacy ID: 337814
Location: Addingham, Bradford, LS29
Civil Parish: Addingham
Built-Up Area: Addingham
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Addingham St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Leeds
SE04749 ADDINGHAM C.P. MAIN STREET
8/84 Nos 28, 30, 32,
34, 36 and 38
Terrace of 5 houses, the 4th house (No 38) taken out of the side of
No 36. Dated 1817. Dressed stone, stone slate roof. 3 storeys.
8 bays of windows with raised stone surrounds (mostly altered glazing).
5 doorways with semicircular-arched heads with impost blocks and
keystones. Nos 32 and 34 are paired together. Nos 30 and 36 retain
spoked glazed fanlights. 4 stone stacks, 2 brick stacks to ridge.
Left-hand return wall is rendered and has doorway for No 28. Right-
hand return wall has doorways to either end (for No 38) and a bay of
windows to each floor.
Interior: The top storey formerly used as loom-shop with intercommunicating
Formerly known as Cockshott Place.
Listing NGR: SE0735649850
Other nearby listed buildings