This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.3908 / 52°23'26"N
Longitude: -1.737 / 1°44'13"W
OS Eastings: 417996
OS Northings: 277008
OS Grid: SP179770
Mapcode National: GBR 4JF.5N7
Mapcode Global: VH9ZK.V53J
Entry Name: The Wilsons Arms Public House
Listing Date: 5 December 1949
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1203457
English Heritage Legacy ID: 218319
Location: Solihull, B93
Electoral Ward/Division: Knowle
Built-Up Area: Solihull
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Knowle
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
No 1635 (The Wilsons Arms
SP 1876 20/481 5.12.49.
C17, altered. Timber frame, whitewashed brick nogging. South front and ground floors
of side elevations rebuilt in whitewashed brick. Gabled roof of old and machine
tiles. 2 storeys, casement windows, 2 canted bay windows flanking front door under
achievement of arms. 2 front gables with C19 bargeboards, pair of west side jettied
gables with moulded beams on console brackets. Square timber framing to west and
No 1635 and Outbuilding form a group.
Listing NGR: SP1799677008
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings