This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.7845 / 53°47'4"N
Longitude: -1.7632 / 1°45'47"W
OS Eastings: 415699
OS Northings: 432050
OS Grid: SE156320
Mapcode National: GBR JGN.YX
Mapcode Global: WHC9G.W4KJ
Entry Name: Church of All Saints
Listing Date: 9 August 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1207967
English Heritage Legacy ID: 336765
Location: Trident, Bradford, BD5
Civil Parish: Trident
Built-Up Area: Bradford
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Horton All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Leeds
5111 LITTLE HORTON LANE BD5
Church of All Saints
SE 1532 45/752
1864, architect Thomas Healy, completed after his death by his sons T H and F Healy.
The finest and most richly detailed of the Bradford churches of this period. A
large church in a late C13 Decorated Gothic, bearing some resemblance to All Saints
Halifax of 1858 by Scott. Fine quality sandstone masonry. Tall nave, shallow aisles,
apsidal east end, transepts, north porch. The dominant feature (and a Bradford
landmark) is the fine tower abutting the south transept. Inset buttresses, 4 stages
with open twin light shafted bell stage; trefoil panelled parapet, crowned by corner
pinnacles. Octagonal lofty stone spire with elongated lucarnes. The buttressed
clerestory has spherical triangle windows, trefoil tracing. The graceful 3 light
apse windows have applied crocketed gables. Trefoil traceried rose to west end gable.
Listing NGR: SE1569932050
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings