This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.8034 / 52°48'12"N
Longitude: -1.629 / 1°37'44"W
OS Eastings: 425106
OS Northings: 322930
OS Grid: SK251229
Mapcode National: GBR 5DW.8YW
Mapcode Global: WHCG5.YSFR
Entry Name: 147 and 148, High Street
Listing Date: 22 June 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1213774
English Heritage Legacy ID: 272981
Location: Burton, East Staffordshire, Staffordshire, DE14
District: East Staffordshire
Civil Parish: Burton
Built-Up Area: Burton upon Trent
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Burton-on-Trent All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
1. (East Side)
Nos 147 and 148
SK 2522 NW 3/77
Circa 1890. Red brick; 3 storeys; 6 renewed sash windows (no glazing bars)
with flat brick arches and moulded terra cotta keyblocks; stuccoed Tuscan 3/4
column doorcase with plain entablature and dentilled pediment; moulded terra
cotta stringcourses; coved overhanging eaves.
Listing NGR: SK2510622930
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings