This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.4534 / 52°27'12"N
Longitude: -1.9589 / 1°57'31"W
OS Eastings: 402892
OS Northings: 283933
OS Grid: SP028839
Mapcode National: GBR 5LL.BF
Mapcode Global: VH9Z2.0L8M
Entry Name: Parish Church of St Peter
Listing Date: 25 April 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1219775
English Heritage Legacy ID: 217466
Location: Birmingham, B17
Electoral Ward/Division: Harborne
Built-Up Area: Birmingham
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Harborne St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
OLD CHURCH ROAD
5104 Harborne B17
Parish Church of St Peter
SP 08 SW 11/32 25.4.52
Battlemented C15 west tower of 3 stages with C14 details in the lowest stage.
Nave, aisles, transepts and apsidal chapel all of 1867 and by Yeoville Thomason.
Red sandstone. East window in memory of David Cox (1783-1859), the watercolourist,
who lies buried in the churchyard.
Listing NGR: SP0289283933
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings