This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.9094 / 50°54'33"N
Longitude: -0.7155 / 0°42'55"W
OS Eastings: 490404
OS Northings: 112998
OS Grid: SU904129
Mapcode National: GBR DFW.ZWV
Mapcode Global: FRA 96DP.T7Z
Entry Name: The Village Hall
Listing Date: 28 January 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1231588
English Heritage Legacy ID: 300830
Location: East Dean, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: East Dean
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: East Dean, Singleton and West Dean
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
EAST DEAN EAST DEAN VILLAGE
31/130 The Village Hall
Dated 1787 and built by the Duke of Richmond as the village school. T-shaped
building. One storey. Two windows. Faced with plaster. Tiled roof.
Casement windows of two tiers of three lights.
Listing NGR: SU9040412998
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings