This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.8708 / 50°52'14"N
Longitude: -0.7859 / 0°47'9"W
OS Eastings: 485525
OS Northings: 108621
OS Grid: SU855086
Mapcode National: GBR DGD.654
Mapcode Global: FRA 967S.X84
Entry Name: Church of St Nicholas
Listing Date: 5 June 1958
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1232537
English Heritage Legacy ID: 300972
Location: Lavant, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: Lavant
Built-Up Area: Mid Lavant
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Lavant St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
LAVANT MIDHURST ROAD
SU 8408-8508 MID LAVANT
38/356 CHURCH OF ST NICHOLAS
Chancel, nave with north aisle, west shingled bell turret and south porch.
Nave originally C12, chancel C13, north aisle added in 1844. Very much restored
and largely rebuilt in the C19.
Listing NGR: SU8552508621
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings