This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.0593 / 51°3'33"N
Longitude: -1.8004 / 1°48'1"W
OS Eastings: 414084
OS Northings: 128906
OS Grid: SU140289
Mapcode National: GBR 51F.FNG
Mapcode Global: FRA 763B.4DC
Entry Name: Church of All Saints
Listing Date: 12 October 1972
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1242276
English Heritage Legacy ID: 319164
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP2
Civil Parish: Salisbury
Built-Up Area: Salisbury
Traditional County: Wiltshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Wiltshire
Church of England Parish: Harnham St George and All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Salisbury
CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS
SU 1428 11/493
1854. Architect T H Wyatt. Small church of flint rubble with stone dressings.
Decorated early English. Gable end shaped tile roof over body of church with
bellcot at west end. Buttressed walls have quatrefoil panel decoration.
2 light painted cusped and trefoiled windows, drip moulds over on carved stops.
Projecting panel at west end of south side gabled tiled roof with pointed
moulded arch to entrance. Sides of porch 4 open cusped lights.
All Saints School and All Saints Church form a group.
Listing NGR: SU1408428906
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings