This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7985 / 51°47'54"N
Longitude: 1.0757 / 1°4'32"E
OS Eastings: 612173
OS Northings: 215572
OS Grid: TM121155
Mapcode National: GBR TQW.8S4
Mapcode Global: VHLD3.L2J2
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk to South of St Osyth's Priory
Listing Date: 13 March 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1247779
English Heritage Legacy ID: 429149
Location: St. Osyth, Tendring, Essex, CO16
Civil Parish: St. Osyth
Built-Up Area: St Osyth
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: St Osyth Saints Peter and St Paul
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
The following building shall be added:
TM 1215 THE BURY
15/209 K6 Telephone Kiosk
to south of St. Osyth's
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: TM1217315572
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings