This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.4982 / 51°29'53"N
Longitude: -0.2239 / 0°13'26"W
OS Eastings: 523382
OS Northings: 179188
OS Grid: TQ233791
Mapcode National: GBR BG.879
Mapcode Global: VHGQY.2LGV
Entry Name: Lamp Standard, Railing, Pier and Gatehouse with Gate on Right Hand Side of Entrance to Rear of No184
Listing Date: 25 September 1990
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1253002
English Heritage Legacy ID: 201968
Location: Hammersmith and Fulham, London, W6
District: Hammersmith and Fulham
Electoral Ward/Division: Addison
Built-Up Area: Hammersmith and Fulham
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St Simon Rockley Road
Church of England Diocese: London
TQ 2379 SHEPHERDS BUSH ROAD
4/104 Lamp standard, railing, Pier
and Gatehouse with gate on
right-hand side of entrance
to rear of No 184
Lamp standard, railing, pier and gatehouse with attached gate. All circa 1916
by C H Heathcote and Sons of Manchester for Ford Motor Company (England) Limited.
Cast iron open work box standard with facetted lantern having dormered tent;
attached length of cast iron railing with Green key type pattern; attached
brick pillar with herringbone brickwork Panel. Rectangular brick gatehouse .
with plain painted cement bands at-ground floor, cill and lintel level; projecting
cornice and blocking course; attached cast iron gate.
Listing NGR: TQ2338279188
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings