This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.913 / 52°54'46"N
Longitude: -0.6443 / 0°38'39"W
OS Eastings: 491262
OS Northings: 335922
OS Grid: SK912359
Mapcode National: GBR DQ3.CXD
Mapcode Global: WHGKP.21GN
Entry Name: The Conduit, (On West Side at End of Conduit Lane)
Listing Date: 8 May 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1253690
English Heritage Legacy ID: 192990
Location: South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG31
District: South Kesteven
Town: South Kesteven
Electoral Ward/Division: Grantham St Wulfram's
Built-Up Area: Grantham
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Grantham St Wulfram
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
The Conduit, (on west side
at end of Conduit Lane)
SK 9135 NW 8/70 8.5.50
Dated 1597, repaired in 1795 and in 1927, low rectangular stone structure
with diagonal buttresses at corners, embattled parapet with modern pinnacles.
Drinking fountain on east side. A.M. Original work by Grey Friars in Cl4 -
See Intake House, Dysart Road. Photograph in N.M.R.
Listing NGR: SK9126235922
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings