This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.3153 / 51°18'55"N
Longitude: -0.8179 / 0°49'4"W
OS Eastings: 482479
OS Northings: 158022
OS Grid: SU824580
Mapcode National: GBR D8X.J0H
Mapcode Global: VHDXN.R6YH
Entry Name: Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 26 June 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1258200
English Heritage Legacy ID: 136741
Location: Blackwater and Hawley, Hart, Hampshire, GU17
Civil Parish: Blackwater and Hawley
Built-Up Area: Minley
Traditional County: Hampshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Hampshire
Church of England Parish: Minley
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
SU 85 NW HAWLEY MINLEY ROAD
6/6 Church of St Andrew
1871, Henry Clutton, architect. A small chapel of flint and stone in the
Decorated Gothic style. Tile roof. Nave and chancel in one and central octa-
gonal copper-covered fleche. Decorative ridge tiles. 3-light west window with
curvilinear tracery. Vestry to north with hipped roof and pair of circular
chimneys. South-west porch. Nave windows have ogee-headed cusped lights. Rose
window at east. Bellcote to north with gabled roof. Interior retains painted
ceiling, woodwork and original pews.
Listing NGR: SP8247958022
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings