This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.4604 / 52°27'37"N
Longitude: -2.1619 / 2°9'42"W
OS Eastings: 389093
OS Northings: 284731
OS Grid: SO890847
Mapcode National: GBR 1BY.L8H
Mapcode Global: VH91H.GFX6
Entry Name: Vicarage to the Church of St James
Listing Date: 30 December 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1262891
English Heritage Legacy ID: 217876
Location: Dudley, DY8
Electoral Ward/Division: Wollaston and Stourbridge Town
Built-Up Area: Stourbridge
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Wollaston
Church of England Diocese: Worcester
5106 BRIDGNORTH ROAD, WOLLASTON
SO 8984 2/62
Vicarage to the Church of
Vicarage. Circa 1860 by G. Bidlake. Black brick with yellow brick cornice and stone
dressings, quoins and gable- parapets. Plain and fishscale tiled roof, laid in
decorative bands. Ridge stack to left end and stack also behind gable to right.
2 storeys with garret only in cross wing gable to right. Three window front with
two-light window under eaves- gable to left, single window,in centre and single window
to right, below single window in gable above. Wide ground-floor window to left and
canted bay window to right. Doorway with pointed arched bead in centre.
Listing NGR: SO8909384731
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings