This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.85 / 53°50'59"N
Longitude: -2.271 / 2°16'15"W
OS Eastings: 382269
OS Northings: 439338
OS Grid: SD822393
Mapcode National: GBR DRLX.4M
Mapcode Global: WHB7Q.2HVD
Entry Name: The Vicarage
Listing Date: 1 April 1953
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1272888
English Heritage Legacy ID: 186302
Location: Goldshaw Booth, Pendle, Lancashire, BB12
Civil Parish: Goldshaw Booth
Traditional County: Lancashire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lancashire
Church of England Parish: Newchurch-in-Pendle St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Blackburn
SD 83 NW
No 1 (The Vicarage)
House. Mid C18. Rubble with quoins. Stone slate roof. Stone coping and kneelers. Two storey. Front of 5 bays is symmetrical, door with broken pediment and rusticated surround. Sash windows with plain stone surrounds, lacking glazing bars. Extension to left has two sash windows per storey. Rear, facing road, has a long C18 staircase window with small panes, round arched top and keystone. Gable stacks.
Listing NGR: SD8226939338
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings