This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.57 / 51°34'11"N
Longitude: -0.7817 / 0°46'54"W
OS Eastings: 484532
OS Northings: 186380
OS Grid: SU845863
Mapcode National: GBR D5W.F67
Mapcode Global: VHDWB.DSLV
Entry Name: Chanters
Listing Date: 16 July 1949
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1275657
English Heritage Legacy ID: 411647
Location: Marlow, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, SL7
Civil Parish: Marlow
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Great Marlow with Marlow Bottom, Little Marlow and Bisham
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
(South East Side)
SU 8486 2/73 16.7.49. (Chanters)
Early C18. 3 storeys. Vitreous brick with red dressings. Strings at lst
and 2nd floor levels. Bracketted cornice. Parapet with stone coping.
Old tile roof, 4 bay front. 6-panel door to right hand, rectangular
fanlight (modern leaded) in painted surround of architrave with rusticated
blocks and triple key stone, under modern segmental hood on cut brackets
supported by panelled pilasters. Modern extension to right hand.
Listing NGR: SU8454186382
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings