This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.3755 / 53°22'31"N
Longitude: -1.0604 / 1°3'37"W
OS Eastings: 462608
OS Northings: 386924
OS Grid: SK626869
Mapcode National: GBR PY1D.7P
Mapcode Global: WHFG0.PF84
Entry Name: The Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 4 January 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1279653
English Heritage Legacy ID: 241073
Location: Blyth, Bassetlaw, Nottinghamshire, S81
Civil Parish: Blyth
Built-Up Area: Blyth (Bassetlaw)
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Blyth
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
SK 68 NW BLYTH HIGH STREET
2/45 The Old Vicarage
House. Late C18. Stuccoed brick, painted white. Pantile roof
with stone coped gables and kneelers 2 rendered gable stacks.
Dentillated eaves. 2 storeys, 3 bays. Central doorway,
panelled door, and glazing bar overlight, with surround of single
Doric columns supporting a moulded slightly projecting hood.
Flanked by single tripartite glazing bar sashes, the outer lights
having larger panes, with slim fluted plasters. Above are 3
glazing bar sashes. To the rear are 2 storey extensions.
Listing NGR: SK6260486922
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings