This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.9149 / 51°54'53"N
Longitude: -1.5893 / 1°35'21"W
OS Eastings: 428345
OS Northings: 224120
OS Grid: SP283241
Mapcode National: GBR 5RL.T5X
Mapcode Global: VHBZF.D4NC
Entry Name: Churchyard Wall, Church of St James
Listing Date: 15 May 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1283894
English Heritage Legacy ID: 253944
Location: Churchill, West Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, OX7
District: West Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Churchill
Built-Up Area: Churchill (West Oxfordshire) B
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Churchill
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
16/54 Churchyard wall, Church of St.
Churchyard wall. 1826 by James Plowman for James Haughton Langston. Regularly
coursed limestone rubble with stepped moulded coping to north, south and east
sides; narrow pointed arches with hollow spandrels on west. Square piers with
gabled capping to centre and corners. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SP2834624120
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings