This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.9991 / 51°59'56"N
Longitude: -0.8633 / 0°51'48"W
OS Eastings: 478131
OS Northings: 234012
OS Grid: SP781340
Mapcode National: GBR BZ6.QJR
Mapcode Global: VHDTB.Z0GV
Entry Name: Church of All Saints
Listing Date: 19 August 1959
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1287870
English Heritage Legacy ID: 401237
Location: Nash, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire, MK17
District: Aylesbury Vale
Civil Parish: Nash
Built-Up Area: Nash
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Thornton with Nash
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
SP 73 SE NASH STRATFORD ROAD
1/97 Church of All Saints
Parish church. 1857-8. By G.E.Street. Coursed rubble stone, slate
roofs, with decorative ridge tiles and coped gables. Nave with
bellcote at W. end ,chancel vestry, N. porch. Early English in
style. Plinth, moulded cill course and off-set buttresses, more
elaborate to chancel. W. wall of nave has 2-light plate traceried
window. N. and S. walls each have a cusped lancet at W. end, and
2 2-light traceried windows. Gabled bellcote with off-set sides.
Gabled porch with 2-centred chamfered arches. Chancel of 2 bays has
cusped lancets, and 2-light plate tracery window to South. Vestry to
N. has similar windows and door to W. Main E. window has 3 lancets
in recessed moulded surrounds, the taller central light flanked by
slender shafts with rings and carved caps. Internally this window is
elaborated with cusping. Wide chancel arch with fleurons. Stained
glass dated 1861 and 1868 in E. and W. windows.
Listing NGR: SP7813134012
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings