This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.8736 / 52°52'24"N
Longitude: -2.3022 / 2°18'8"W
OS Eastings: 379754
OS Northings: 330719
OS Grid: SJ797307
Mapcode National: GBR 04D.SWG
Mapcode Global: WH9CD.L1XD
Entry Name: Remains of Sugnall Old Hall
Listing Date: 25 April 1980
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1294279
English Heritage Legacy ID: 272224
Location: Eccleshall, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST21
Civil Parish: Eccleshall
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Eccleshall Holy Trinity
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
ECCLESHALL SUGNALL PARK
Remains of Sugnall Old Hall
SJ 73 SE 8/80
Circa 1772. The surviving kitchen wing of the Old Hall which was demolished
in the 1870s. Stone; single-storeyed. North side has 2 windows (renewed)
with keyblocks and the east side, which is of later brick, has a crow-stepped
gable; massive lateral stack on south side; moulded stone eaves; old tile roof,
hipped at west side; modern dormer. Used as a Scout Hall by Ernest Goodall
Memorial Scout Troup.
Listing NGR: SJ7975430719
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings