This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1867 / 51°11'12"N
Longitude: -0.6488 / 0°38'55"W
OS Eastings: 494528
OS Northings: 143918
OS Grid: SU945439
Mapcode National: GBR FD0.JRV
Mapcode Global: VHFVS.PFVM
Entry Name: Tankards
Listing Date: 14 June 1967
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1294517
English Heritage Legacy ID: 288381
Location: Shackleford, Guildford, Surrey, GU7
Civil Parish: Shackleford
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Shackleford and Peper Harow
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
SU 94 SW SHACKLEFORD CP LOWER EASHING LANE
House. Mid C18 with C19 extensions (circa 1850) to rear, C20 extension
to left end. Coursed Bargate stone with ironstone galleting, brick angle
quoins and dressings, tile hung on right hand return front. Plain tiled
roof, hipped to right and half-hipped over cross wing to left end. Two
storeys with plat band over ground floor, red and blue brick dentilled
eaves to right and bargeboards to hip of cross wing. Corbelled rear
ridge stack to left. One larger, cambered head, leaded casement window on
first floor left, two diamond pane, leaded casement windows to first floor
right. Four ground floor windows, three under cambered heads. Ribbed
door to left of centre under cambered head, pentice entension to left.
Parallel range extending down in hipped roof to rear right.
Listing NGR: SU9452843918
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings