This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.321 / 52°19'15"N
Longitude: -2.0897 / 2°5'22"W
OS Eastings: 393981
OS Northings: 269218
OS Grid: SO939692
Mapcode National: GBR 2G3.DHR
Mapcode Global: VH923.QXMK
Entry Name: The Priest's House
Listing Date: 23 April 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1296997
English Heritage Legacy ID: 156354
Location: Dodford with Grafton, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61
Civil Parish: Dodford with Grafton
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Worcestershire
SO 96 NW DODFORD WITH GRAFTON CP GRAFTON LANE (north side)
11/89 The Priest's House
House. Rebuilt early C19 with mid- to late C20 alterations and additions.
Brick with plain tiled two-span roofs, brick end and rear stacks. Two
storeys, attic and cellar, partly with dentilled eaves cornice. Five bays;
windows have cambered heads and moulded architraves and are all 12-pane
sashes except for fifth bay which has a 20-pane ground floor sash and a
16-pane first floor sash. The first floor window of the fourth bay is blind
and beneath it is the main entrance; this has a swept lead canopy on slender
turned posts, a moulded architrave and a pair of half-glazed double doors.
Attic light in left gable end. A single storey wing to the right end has
two 12-pane sashes with cambered heads in its front elevation. Interior:
room to rear right of ground floor has Greek key plaster decoration on ceiling
and a Delft-tiled fireplace. C20 addition to left end of rear range.
Listing NGR: SO9398169218
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings